5/25/10

Busy Bee...

Last night I had another fitting with my lovely fit model Kate [who has started her own blog, check it out here] and it went so well... 7 of my pieces are ready to be cut out in REAL fabric! I couldn't be more excited!
Last time I posted pics of the my muslins, I was a little rushed and didn't get to scan in my sketches or swatches so this time I did it right! Enjoy!!!

This fabric is white which is why it doesn't scan... it's a silky white fabric... will be so nice for those hot summer nights!

This is still a work in progress... needs some sleeves and some pockets...

I have decided on the blue crepe back satin [using the crepe side]...

I am super excited about these pants... they fit her perfectly...

This dress also fits her so well, and it's a royal purple colour with this great knot detail!

This is the same fabric as the first dress.. white silky fabric... it has a pattern of circles and squares on it!

These shorts are incredible! I can't wait to finish and size these all for me!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

23 comments:

  1. sooo exciting! - can't wait to see final pieces!!

    *mwah*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like the back of that dress, its gorgeous. Your collection will be lovely.SarahD:)

    www.myrepublicoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great job! I especially love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! All of your pieces are lovely, though I'm especially smitten with that last skirt and those shorts -- the cut of those shorts is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these pieces are stunning. I love that dress, especially the back, and the shorts, and the pants, and everything. Great work :D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carissa these are fantastic! Now those are a pair of shorts that I would definitely consider putting on :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. superb outfit looks amazing one you
    nice designs those white shorts looks great good work,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wouw i love these clothes ! you are really talented !

    thanks for your sweet comment !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool:) can't wait to see all finished

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. lots of hard work.. they look amazing so far!!

    xx
    http://peltdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking cool, especially the first dress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything lokks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh these are really fabulous, you have done a terrific job on them.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The back on that first dress is oh so cute.reminds me a little of luella and their heart shaped cut out in front. I just got one at asos, you can see it on my blog. :)thanks for becoming a follower! words can`t describe how much that means!

    Love T

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow i adore all of the cuts!!! especially the cut out back dress, can't wait to see them when they are all finished :-D

    just found your blog and I am totally smitten! off to go read some more now..

    xoxo Bardot in Blue aka your new fan in Paris

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Honey, collection looks great looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You are super talented!:) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So talented!! :) Want to see more! :)

    PS. Much admiration all the way from India :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOOOOOVE the pants. The perfect pair of skinny pants is almost impossible to find. Especially in a nice thick cotton or wool blend. Delish. I'd love to see how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The fist dress is amazing ! And the belt too ! Great job !

    http://surlespavesdeparis.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. We are so proud of you. GREAT WORK!!!GREAT TALENT! Keep it up. Love you Dad & Theresa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails