3/6/10

Ginnifer Goodwin

So I have become obsessed with all things Steven Klein and W. I rarely get that magazine unless someone I love is on the cover, but recently I have been scouring the W Magazine website for all kinds of great editorials. This one is of Ginnifer Goodwin, who most people know from "Big Love," but maybe you didn't know that all of her roles are usually good girls (Mona Lisa Smile, A Single Man, Walk the Line). So I love this editorial for how bad girl it is! She reminds me of a dark haired Nancy Spungen (girlfriend to famous punker Sid Vicious.) Enjoy!!!






June 2009
Photographer: Steven Klein

2 comments:

  1. I love how pretty weddings follow by raunchy editorials! Goodwin's great. Never seen these shots before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I love the naughty side of her. And she totally reminds me of Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails