3/5/13

End of Fall SALE


Winter is almost over, but why not take advantage of some end of winter sales and stock your closet for next year! 


This gorgeous tweed dress is only $100 right now (includes shipping) 


This super soft geometric print top has some great leather accents at the shoulder and sleeve cuff only $40 (includes shipping XS-XL)

Also the great tweed and leather mini skirt is only $45 (includes shipping)


Last but not least this gorgeous long sleeve top with leather cuffs and peter pan collar is only $55(includes shipping XS-XL)

6 comments:

  1. i LOVE the pants in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend! You’ve got a interesting weblog here. I truly liked it. And I’m definitely certain that quite a few folks will adore this blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cool!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really interested in your brand! I have a fashion blog of my own and I'd be really interested in featuring your line in the future. My blog is ottawaswardrobe.ca and you can contact me at ottawaswardrobe@gmail.com. xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails