11/24/12

Ottawa Fashion Week












 It's been a whirlwind since Ottawa Fashion Week, filling order and meeting new buyers, I haven't even had time to post these! So big thanks to everyone at OFW the volunteers and staff were incredibly helpful and I look forward to working with you all again! More thanks to Kaja Tirrul, my lovely photographer, Beth from Panache who did all my jewelry, Ashley from Perribella who did all the lovely leather bracelets and finally the lovely Lisa from Driftwood and Fossil for all the lovely bags.

All these lovely pieces will be up on my site and on sale before the season starts! So stay tuned and then you can get them early!!!




1 comment:

  1. I think there is wanting there or I mean missing. Its the headpieces maybe we should put some headpieces or designer hats for them to be more elegant and cool fashion looking. but they are all beautiful and pretty models!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails