12/23/10

Merry Christmas...



Charcuterie Plate

Foie Gras

Camembert



Whitefish

Steak Frites

Vegetable Plate

Elk Tenderloin


New Jeffrey Campbell's.... Love!

This week I went to dinner with the lovely ladies from work and we had some fabulous food. We went to La Palette on Queen St, and it's an institution here in Toronto! The food was incredible and delicious! I also got some lovely new Campbell's for the occasion, I wanted these beauties forever! Finally we are together at last!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year... I will start posting in the New Year again!

Thank you for all the support this year, I can't describe how much it means to me!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun!!! Love the Jeffrey Campbells........they look gorgeous! :)

    Merry Christmas!!! :))

    http://stripesandpolkas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh my...looks so delicious! :)

    xo,

    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Looks so delicious:)
    Check out my blog when you can!

    tamijam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, the food looks so delicious and OMG your shoes!!!, anyways Happy New Year to you dear

    Wishing you Love & Happiness in 2011

    XOXO
    Jemina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks soooo gooooood..Need to find something to eat now!

    Check out my blog :)
    http://iamjewelz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post!:)

    editors of POP DISORDER,
    Igor and Margaryta

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails