12/6/10

Etsy Shop of the Week...






The last couple of weeks I have been very busy getting some headbands shipped out. Also I sold some to a store here in Toronto and they are now in their window! Which is so exciting! Also the lovely Jemina feature my headbands on her blog and did this lovely write up and I was so honoured! You can check it out here... I am offering 10% off all headbands all week long to her readers... so pop over to get the code and you could own one of these lovelies! Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, these are brilliant, I'm not even sure I could pick a favorite! Congrats on getting them into a store, and displayed in a front window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of your designs dear, you are amazing!!!

    XOXO
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the first ones seem like they're an organic part of her hair - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liking those in the third picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice headbands!! thanks for your lovely comment :) am following back :)

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails