10/3/10

Etsy Shop of the Week...

I am simply in love with this jewelry! It's perfect... everything about it is perfect... it's quirky, it's unique and I'm in love!!! Melanie Favreau is the lovely designer of these pieces and she is extremely talented, her pieces are so inspired!

Today I am working on headbands... chain headbands, flower headbands and feather headbands... and hopefully soon I will have some pics up for everyone to see!!!
I am going home this weekend for thanksgiving and I can't wait! Enjoy!!!




Check out more of her lovely pieces here...

5 comments:

  1. These jewels are pretty original. The engraving is clever and fun. Thanks for sharing. xo Mish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable and unique. I love it all :)

    Good luck on the headbands. Can't wait to see! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, such unique pieces!

    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shop! I love the clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting design! i like the pendants :)

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails