8/16/10

{Guest Post} The Alternative Wife "Etsy Shop of the Week"

Hello all! I’m Dawn from The Alternative Wife and I’m so excited to be here today covering for the lovely Carissa while she is away enjoying her off time.

In keeping with the spirit of the Monday Etsy Shop of the Week here on Copious Couture, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite Etsy shops kateszabone.

I’m a big ring fanatic and when I came across her designs I instantly fell in love. There are so many of her pieces that I’m swooning over that I’m having a really hard time narrowing down which one to indulge in first! I just love the organic irregularity of them and the colors of the gorgeous precious stones. And they're perfect for stacking. I just might have to splurge on more than one.

You can check out more of her lovely pieces here.


Thank you so much Carissa for asking me to fill in while you're away enjoying your vacation. I had a blast and hope you're having one too :)

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE those rings, what great finds and wishing you a magnificent holiday Carissa

    LOVE LOVE
    Jemina
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn thank you so much for sharing this Etsy shop with us. I love the top and bottom rings especially and am going to bust over there right now for a look.

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUMMER $895 for the bottom ring!! I'm going to dig in the couch for change...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I'm not usually a ring girl, but the amazing rings I've been seeing on Etsy and in the Blog world are slowly making me change my mind. I'm loving the first pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn :) Lovely post! It is like you read my mind because I saw someone wearing a ring similar to that last one in a movie and I wanted it! But, I didn't know where to find one til now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the antique finishes for those first few pieces. really beautiful, so delicate and wellcrafted..


    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails