7/12/10

Country Living...

Sunday we spent the day at the cottage, we swam, we cooked food, played with the puppies and I happened to take a lot of pictures... that's because for my b-day my wonderful family and the beau got me a wonderful Canon SLR! Pictures on this blog are about to get kicked up a notch!!!

Thank you so much to all the comments and to the wonderful new followers... I promise I will catch up with all of you as soon as I get back to the city! Enjoy!!!










Time for some blog awards...

I got these awhile ago and I apologize for not getting them on the blog sooner...

So here we go... the ' You're going places, Baby' was given to me by Jemina and if you haven't checked out her blog... DO IT! Right now! It's amazing, her style is impeccable!
This award you are suppose to say where you wanna be in 10 years, I can honestly say I don't know I have lots of goals and dreams... most of all I wanna be happy... if I am half as happy as I am now I would be thrilled! Now if I was that happy in Paris... it would be better!
So here come the recipients...
5. Pelt

The second award 'I love your blog' was given to me by Chic Steals, now if you need DIY ideas defiantly check out this ladies blog, she is the master of DIY projects!
So here are the recipients...


Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the blog award!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dearie for the award, I actually have linked your blog to mine :)), and I love all the pictures here today, SLR is definitely better :)), wishing you a fabulous day darling, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    Your pictures with your new Canon are really beautiful. Great eye. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!!! <3
    You're the bestest, and happy belated birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pics and congrats on the awards!

    just stumbled upon your blog and i have to say its LOVELY. do drop by mine too when you have some time. perhaps we can follow each other. =)

    Persis.
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay! Lucky girl! That's what I want for my bday next week. You can see it on my wishlist over at Lana's today...the link is on my blog :)

    These pix are fantabulous!!!

    And congrats on the awards honey. So well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails