4/22/10

Headbands...

A couple weeks ago I was asked by the wonderful creator behind Spellbound to review her hair pieces. Now we have never met so she doesn't know this, but I wear a headband almost everyday {especially at work} and when an outfit doesn't look good with one I get quite cranky!!! So I am an expert when it comes to hair accessories and these are fabulous!!!

I love how hair accessories can give a woman a real sense of confidence {maybe the best word is attitude!} They are so much fun and girly to play around with and these are no exceptions! They are all hand made by the designer and they are so classy! I am in love...

These are just a few of my favourites check them all out here!




7 comments:

  1. I never wear headbands but after seing these... I probably should?
    thanks for your comment. have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow little works of art huh?
    very fun, and great blog




    from,
    MILK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing such a sweet write-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute headbands!

    http://fashiondoseblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEs these are wonderful! I especially love the Fleur-de-lis one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they all so unique and pretty.


    Have a great weekend,
    xxx DJ

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails