3/18/10

Lovely Wedding...

It's that time again.... wedding post time!!! I think my favourite part... those lovely purple and pink shoes! Love how they choose their own... looks great in the pic! I would also like to point out the gentleman's beautiful all grey suit.... so gorgeous!!! Looks great and summery! And what more could you ask for... a wedding in a barn... the picture towards the end with all the mirrors on the bar wall so beautiful!!! Last but not least... my new favourite wedding thing.... cupcakes!!!! Yummy!!!







Photography... Corbin Gurkin
Event Design & Paper Goods... Erin Ever After
Cupcakes and Coordination... Sweet Emilia Jane
Check out more wedding photos... Once Wed


3 comments:

  1. I love the shoes! So original to have the same dress but show individuality through shoes. Fab idea!

    Enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh so so so lovely photos! just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes my desire to attend an authentic American Christian wedding even more stronger!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails