2/21/10

Cover Story...

I would like to say welcome to all the new followers and also thank you so much for all the comments!! Here are some of the covers I am in love with for March!!

I'm not sure how I feel about Megan Fox's acting skills, but needless to say she is smoking hot and I always love what she wears and she always looks gorgeous!

I love these clogs!!! I am obsessed with them right now!!!

I am also obsessed with Abbey Lee, she is so unique looking!!!

And Cindy... well needless to say she still looks fabulous!!!!



2 comments:

  1. This has gotten me waiting for my magazines for this month! They haven't arrived yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen these yet either! Loveeee. Gotta get my hands on that Vouge Italia.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails