1/26/10

A Day at Kensington...

Today the beau and I had to visit the ol' kensington market.. and I had no complaints!! Vintage finds are the best! The outfit for the day was super fun... but I hate winter because you have to cover up all the beautiful clothes!


Gold vintage belt, with great belt buckle detail... found last summer at a vintage shop!

My parrots were found last summer as well at a great vintage shop, the longer link necklace was a great gift from my aunt, from the etsy shop.. lavien, love, love, love all his pieces!!


An essential for Canadian fashion is a great winter jacket because you where it ALL the time! Thank you goodness I love this one!!!



Wandering around Kensington is always fun, heading back this Saturday to find more people with unique outfits!! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails